Baked Broiled and Basted Food Photography Services
As a food blogger and freelance food photographer I know what it takes to make food beautiful. I have had 10 years to perfect my craft and love every minute of it. I am a nurse by trade but was able to quit my job after 25 years and do something I really love ..COOKING . I provide packages for busy bloggers so they can get those delicious recipes posted to their blog. My package price starts at $125
This is what you will get:
- Ingredients for basic recipes
- Food styled in a light and bright setting
- Edited photos using Lightroom
- 3-5 process shots
- 3-5 Hero shots
- Secure Transfer of images in JPEG form
- Blogger Retains all rights to photos
- Additional shots and Pinterest images can be added for additional fees.
The Fine print:
- If the recipe is not published yet I will need the recipe with ingredients and your directions for preparing it.
- There is a $25 deposit per recipe needed to get started, the remaining will be billed when the recipe is finished via PayPal.
- My turn around time is two weeks for an additional $50 I can expedite my services if time allows.
- Packages include the cost of basic ingredients. In the case of premium ingredients such as premium cuts of meat or seafood I will provide and invoice and receipt upon billing. This will be discussed before hand so there are no surprises.
- If a recipe is labor intense there may be additional charges, but this will also be discussed beforehand.
- I have done this for many years and take intellectual property seriously. In my contract I promise to not copy or duplicate a recipe for my own use.
For more info contact me @ [email protected]