Like most people I have been home for two weeks . All I can think about is my favorite Mexican restaurant , I just want cheese dip and margaritas! To satisfy my cravings I dug around in my pantry to see what I had and came up with these Beef and Bean Burritos . Everyone finds comfort in different food, mine is tacos and burritos . Don’t judge me , it’s a guilty pleasure LOL. Seriously , this is super simple to cook and what burritos are not eaten they can be wrapped and frozen. These Beef and bean burritos can be popped in the microwave and make the perfect lunch. If you love Mexican food check out my Easy Fresh Salsa, it is so good.
Let’s Make Beef and Bean Burritos!
Ingredients you will need
- 1 LB of ground meat of your choice
- 1 packet of Knorr Spanish or Mexican Rice
- 1 packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 can of refried beans
- Tortillas and Cheese
Only 1 medium sauce pan is needed for this dish!!
In a medium pan cook ground meat until it is no longer pink. Add the amount of water that is on your packet, mine is 2 cups. Then add taco seasoning packet and knorr packet stir together. Bring up to a boil , turn down to simmer and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until rice is cooked. Add beans and cook until they are warm.
To make the burritos lay one tortilla down and put desired amount of cheese. Top the cheese with about a 1/2 cup of filling. Fold in the ends and roll up. These can be wrapped in plastic wrap , placed in a gallon ziplock and frozen.
Serve with taco sauce and sour cream . Although my kid like them without any toppings.
Beef and Bean Burritos
- 1 LB Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 5.6 oz Knorr Spanish Rice
- 1 16 oz Can Refried Beans
- 5-6 Burrito Sized Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- In a medium pan cook ground meat until it is no longer pink
- Add the amount of water that is on your packet, mine is 2 cups
- Add taco seasoning packet and knorr packet stir together
- Bring up to a boil , turn down to simmer and cover
- Cook for 15-20 minutes , until rice is cooked
- Add beans and cook until they are warm
- Remove from heat and make Burritos
- Lay one tortilla down and put desired amount of cheese
- Add about a 1/2 cup of filling
- Fold in the ends and roll up
- Serve with Taco sauce and sour cream if desired