This Jalapeno Mayo is creamy spicy goodness that is the perfect addition to any sandwich or burger. It can bring ordinary to extraordinary with one smear. This is not only perfect on my Surf and Turf Po’Boys , imagine it on a freshly made BLT, YUMM!! This will spice up anything you would normally put mayo on. If you are a jalapeno lover like my husband you will want this in the fridge all of the time. Seriously , this is a staple at my house and it is so super easy. Obviously if you don’t like things spiced up this may not be for you .
Let’s Make Jalapeno Mayo !
What you need to make this recipe :
- Good quality mayo-your favorite brand mine is Duke’s
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Knife to dice jalapenos -This is my favorite HERE
- Storage container like THIS
Start by dicing the jalapenos and add them to the mayo along with the desired amount of juice from the jar.
Whisk everything together and store in a sealed container in the fridge.
What can I use this on?
- Ham and Cheese
- Incorporate it in a potato salad or macaroni salad
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise Your favorite brand
- 2-3 Tablespoons Diced Pickled Jalapenos
- 1-2 Tablespoons Pickled Jalapeno juice
- Diced Jalapenos
- Add Diced Jalapenos and juice to mayo
- Whisk together
- Serve on your favorite burger , sandwich or Po'Boy
- Store in a sealed container in fridge -It good for as long as your Used By date on your Jar