Everything Bagel Roasted Cashews are full of that famous nutty savory flavor and is and perfect combination with the sweet cashew. This is the ultimate snack and very addicting , I honestly could not stop eating these. I had first tried these when at a specialty shop and they were super expensive but so good. I knew I could duplicate the flavor at home for a fraction of the cost and I did. I mean who doesn’t love the flavor Of Everything bagel seasoning? Mix it with a sweet cashew and you have an addictive snack you can not stop eating , these should have a warning label on them. I mean they are baked , not fried so that is a positive LOL.
Items needed to make Everything Bagel Roasted Cashews:
Let’s Roast some Cashews!
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees and place your nuts in a mixing bowl. Toss the cashews , oil and everything bagel seasoning until the nuts are coated
Transfer the the nuts to a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Store in a sealed container once cooled . You may want to label these highly addictive, once you start eating them it’s hard to stop.
Everything Bagel Roasted Cashews
- 16 oz container of whole cashews roasted unsalted or lightly salted
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl toss the cashews , oil and everything bagel seasoning until the nuts are coated
- Transfer the the nuts to a baking sheet
- Roast the cashews for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Store in a sealed container