It’s that time of year again, FOOTBALL Season!! I live in a house with my husband and three teenage boys , so to say the least it is full of testoserone. It is football football and more football on the weekend. We go to our local High School football game every Friday night there is a home game .We support my hometowns football team and watch the marching band to see the cutest Tuba player there is , my youngest son lol. Honestly since my kids High School has a brand new Stadium it isn’t that much of a hardship.
On Saturdays it is football mania, this is what I call random football. The TV is turned on to any and every football game going on from early in the morning to late at night . The guys basically follow SEC but they will watch other conferences , I mean seriously you never know who may play each other in the bowl games …LOL. All of this football watching and TV yelling makes everyone very hungry and they need snacks to keep their strength up. These Tailgating Tasty Tarlets are spicy , cheesy and full of goodness . They are just perfect for snacking while watching football. We usually need more than one snack, another favorite for my guys is Meaty Queso Blanco Dip …I mean it’s an unwritten rule that chips and dip must be present while watching football.
Let’s Make Tailgating Tasty Tarlets
These are super Simple to make! Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with the fillo cups. In a mixing bowl mix together chopped chicken , jalapeno cream cheese, bacon bits , and sour. Once that is blended add the shredded cheddar and ranch dip powder. Add the mixture to the fillo cups and top with a few sprinkles od bacon bits. Bake in a preheated oven for 13-15 minutes .
Tailgating Tasty Tartlets
- 45 Mini Fillo Shells-3 packages
- 7.5 oz Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese- room temperature
- 1 cup finely chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch mix
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line place fillo shells on a baking sheet
- In a Medium bowl Mix cheese, chicken , sour cream and real bacon bits(I used a rotisserie chicken from the deli)
- Add shredded cheese , ranch mix and blend well
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into fillo cups
- Top the cream cheese mixture with a few bacon bits
- Bake in preheated oven for 13-15minutes
- Serve warm or room temp