This Apple Cider Bread is tender and full of warm cinnamon spices. It is not overly sweet and the sugary top is kissed with just enough sweetness , this will go perfect with your morning coffee. This bread is super simple to make and comes together quickly and smells of fall while in the oven . This is perfect served alone but even better with a smear of apple butter on it. If you love quick bread then you need to check out my Pumpkin Bread .
What you will need to make Apple Cider Bread:
- 9×5 loaf Pan
- Baker’s Joy
- Cooling rack
- Click Here for my favorite cinnamon – I have also bought Saigon Cinnamon at Sam’s
- Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- Mixing bowl and whisk
* THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS I MAY MAKE A SMALL PROFIT FROM PRODUCTS AT NO COST TO YOU . JUST TO NOTE I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I USE AND LOVE CLICK HERE FOR FULL DISCLAIMER
Frequently asked questions :
- Do I have to use apple cider ? Apple juice can be used as a substitute for apple cider.
- Can I use a different sized loaf pan? Yes but cooking time will be different
- How do I serve apple cider bread ? It is perfect without anything on it but even better with a smear of butter or apple butter
- How do I store this bread? This bread is fine stored at room temperature wrapped in plastic wrap or a ziplock bag.
Let’s get stated with this super easy bread. In a mixing bowl beat together the apple cider , brown sugar , oil and egg.
Add flour , baking powder , baking soda , salt and spices .
Mix until smooth making sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl .
Spread in a prepared loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven.
Once a tester comes out clean allow the loaf to cool for 10 minutes the turn it out onto a cooling rack. Brush it with melted butter ,
Sprinkle liberally with the cinnamon and sugar mixture .
This is the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack served with coffee, hot tea or even hot cider.
If you like this you will love these recipes:
Apple Cider Bread
- 1 cup Apple Cider see notes
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl beat together the apple cider , vegetable oil , brown sugar and egg.
- Add to the mixture the flour, spices , baking powder , baking soda and salt .
- Mix well until it is smooth
- Spread into a prepared 9x5 loaf pan.( Either prepare it with bakers joy or butter and flour. )
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and remove the loaf from the pan. Brush the top with melted butter .
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle the top of the loaf.
- This is great served along or with a smear of butter or apple butter .