The Autumn snack mix has the perfect combination of sweet and salty that is kissed with a bit of cinnamon. The cinnamon flavored glaze is the perfect coating to give the fall feel . Let’s talk about candy corns, even if you hate them you will love this snack mix. You know autumn has arrived when candy corns pop up in the super markets and in my opinion life isn’t worth living without candy corns. This makes the perfect snack for fall parties , football game snacks or even Halloween favors . If you love snacks you have to check out these Air Fryer Ravioli.
What you will need to make this Autumn Snack Mix :
- Rice Cereal
- Roasted Peanuts
- Glaze -Butter , brown sugar , vanilla and cinnamon
- Candy corn mix
- Large Mixing bowl
- Large Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
* THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS I MAY MAKE A SMALL PROFIT FROM PRODUCTS AT NO COST TO YOU . JUST TO NOTE I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I USE AND LOVE CLICK HERE FOR FULL DISCLAIMER
You can totally make this your own and add your favorites to the mix. Here are a few suggestions .
Alternative add ins:
- Reese’s Pieces
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Wal Nuts
- Peanut M&Ms
- Freeze Dried Apples
- Dried Cranberries
Let’s Make Autumn Candy Corn M&M snack mix!
So this is super easy to throw together and even kids can help. Start off by preheating your oven to 250 and mix your cereal, bugles, peanuts, and pretzels.
Combine the butter and sugar in a medium saucepan and heat on medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved and it comes to a boil remove from the heat
Remove from heat and add vanilla .
Pour the sugar mixture over the cereal mix and coat really well
I use a large roasting pan but you can use 2 cookie sheets to bake this mixture. Bake for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes making sure everything stays nice and coated
Once the mixture has baked for 45 minutes let it completely cool. Now add candy corn mix , M&Ms , and Bugles.
If you like this recipe give these fall favorites a try.
Autumn Snack Mix
- 12 oz Box Rice Cereal
- 2 Cups Pretzels of your choice
- 1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
- 1 cup unsalted Butter 2 sticks
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 oz Candy corn mixture of your choice I used Autumn Mix
- 10.7 oz M&M
- 3-4 cups Bugles
- Preheat oven to 250
- In a very large bowl mix the rice cereal , peanut and pretzels
- In a sauce pan combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon over medium medium heat. Once the mixture comes to a slight boil and the sugar is dissolved remove from the heat
- Stir vanilla
- Pour sugar mixture over the cereal mixture and stir well
- Transfer to a large roasting pan or large cookie sheet Lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes
- Take out and allow to cool . Once completely cooled add candy corn mixture , M&Ms and Bugles
- Mix together . Store in an air tight container.
- Reese's pieces
- peanut butter chips
- any nuts
- dried cranberries
- Freeze Dried Apples
- Flavored cereals