These Brownie Mix Cookies are rich and fudgy and so simple to make . Starting with a brownie mix and a few more ingredients you will have the ultimate cookie in no time. These cookies combine all of my loves Chocolate , brownies and cookies rolled into one giving an ultimate treat. They bake with a crinkle top , chewy edges and a fudgy center. Grab a class of milk , you will need it for these cookies.
If you know me at all , I am a cookie and chocolate lover. This is truly what cookie dreams are made of . I am also all about making life simple . Starting this cookie off with a brownie mix makes this recipe so super simple . Any time you use a boxed mix they are pretty much fail proof . The is the perfect recipe for a beginner baker.
** This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a small profit from products at no cost to you . Just to note I only recommend products I use and love Click HERE for full disclaimer
Equipment needed to make Brownie Mix Cookies :
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Baking sheets-Click here what I use
- Parchment paper
- Cookie Scoop – I use a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookies scoop for these
Frequently Asked Questions :
- What does the instant espresso do and can I leave it out? It enhances the flavor of the chocolate and it is fine to omit it .
- Do I have to use butter ? You can replace the butter with a cooking oil but just don’t use margarine .Margarine sometimes doesn’t give the best results when baking .
- What kind of Brownie mix can I use? Any Brownie mix will work as long as it is for a 9×13 pan, mine was 18.3 oz
- Do I have to add chocolate chips ? You don’t have to but they make them so much better
- Do I have to bake these on parchment paper? I recommend all cookies be baked on parchment paper , the end results are so much better.
Let’s make Brownie Mix Cookies !
This recipe starts with 5 simple ingredients. Start by preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl add the brownie mix , melted butter , beaten eggs , and the instant espresso . Mix Well with a rubber spatula .
Fold in chocolate chips until combined
Drop dough on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10-13 minutes .
Cool and a cooling rack. These are best served slightly warm .
If you love cookies check out these cookies:
Brownie Mix Cookies
- 1 Box Brownie Mix Family size see notes
- 1/2 cup melted butter *see notes
- 2 Eggs-slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon esspresso powder * See notes ,optional
- 3/4 cup Chocolate chips of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl add the brownie mix , melted butter , beaten eggs , and the instant espresso . Mix Well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mix just until they incorporated
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon place cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes
- Remove the cookies with a spatula and place them on a cooling rack to cool.
- These are best served slightly warm