This creamy easy fudge is made in minutes with minimal ingredients . Rich and chocolatey this is the perfect fudge for the holidays, nobody has to know you didn’t work hard . Have you ever made fudge with your Grandmother or Mom and it was a difficult and lengthy process and a candy thermometer was involved ? As much as I love fudge , I hate making it the old fashioned way. I am here to to tell you this process is the way to go and everyone will think you stood at the stove for hours making their holiday favorite. If you want another easy holiday favorite Try my Christmas Cracker Candy.
Can you believe the holiday season is quickly approaching us? I know while the rest of the world has been dealing with shutdowns in efforts to slow the spread , here in SW Louisiana we have been dealing with not one but two hurricanes . While Hurricane Laura was catastrophic things were just starting to get back to our new normal.. you know mangled light poles were finally replaced, just about everyone had power again , some were lucky enough to have internet and cable then BOOM Another hurricane coming straight at us. You know you are suffering from major hurricane fatigue when you find out that the winds will only be 80-90 MPH with gust around 100 and you decide it’s not worth leaving . So to say the least we are welcoming the cooler weather and holiday season mainly to keep those tropical storms away, and looking forward to November 30, the official end to hurricane season.
Let’s Make Fudge!
What supplies you will need :
- 8 inch square pan
- wax paper
- cooking spray
- Medium Saucepan
- Wire Whisk
- Rubber spatula
- Semi Sweet chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
Line a 8 inch square pan with wax paper and spray it with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt and butter. Heat over low to medium heat stirring constantly.
Once everything is melted remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla.
Spread into prepared pan and allow to cool.
Slice into small squares once it is completely cooled. This can be stored in a sealed container and is perfect for gift giving.
Other Holiday Favorites:
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extracts
- Line a 8 inch square pan with wax paper and spray it with cooking spray
- In a medium saucepan combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt and butter.
- Heat over low to medium heat stirring constantly
- Once everything is completely melted and smooth remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Spread the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan.
- Allow to cool and set up for several hours .
- Once completely cooled cut into small pieces and store in an air tight container.