We have a local burger joint in town that offers a burger bowl. It is basically a hamburger patty onto of shredded lettuce and what ever toppings you would like. After seeing it I thought I needed to do this at home and bring it up a notch. I mean come on guys , just because you are cutting carbs it doesn’t mean you have to cut flavor. I made the most flavorful hamburger patty with oozy melted cheese. Then placed it on a bed of mixed greens with chunks of bacon and slices of pickles. This is where is gets special. Sriracha mayo. My sriracha mayo is fabulous on this and really makes it special. If you like recipes with ground meat you will love My Low Carb Meatballs, it is one of my popular recipes.
What is great about this recipe is it is so easy and takes a just a few ingredients. Plus no special equipment, win win!! Start off by making your Sriracha mayo and cook your bacon and set aside. Next in a small bowl whip your egg and Cream together then add salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Pour over 1 lb. of ground meat and mix well
Next Add grated parmesan cheese and mix well
Form four patties and cook in a hot skillet for about 7-10 on each side or until pink juices do not run anymore.
Once patties are well done melt cheese on top of patties.
Now it is time to build your Cheeseburger Bowl.. Fill a bowl with a handful of mixed greens then lay your cheeseburger patty onto of it. Then add the reserved bacon and pickle slices. Drizzle with the sriracha mayo and ENJOY!!
If you love this Keto Cheeseburger Bowl Pin it NOW!!
Keto Cheeseburger Bowl
- 1 LB Ground Meat
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup grated parmasean cheese
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese or your favortie
- 4 slices bacon
- 16 dill pickle slices
- Mixed greens or lettuce of your choice
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon and set aside
- Mix all the ingredients for the sriacha mayo and set aside
- Place ground meat in a large bowl
- In a medium bowl beat together egg and cream
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, worcestershire,and liquid smoke to the egg mixture, beat well
- Pour the egg mixture over the groud meat and mix well
- mix parmasean cheese and form 4 patties
- Cook the patties in a skillet over medium heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear
- Melt cheese over the patties
- Build the bowls by placing greens in the bowl
- Next is the cheeseburger patty, bacon crumbled, sliced pickles
- Drizzle with Sriracha Mayo