These breakfast pigs in a blanket are a quick and easy breakfast the whole family will love. The crescent wrapped breakfast sausages are baked to a golden brown and then dipped in maple syrup giving the perfect sweet and savory breakfast. I am a sucker for sweet and savory mixed together so this is my dream breakfast, next to chicken and waffles lol. Unlike Chicken and waffles this is quick and I am all about quick and easy breakfast . Using these precooked sausages has made this recipe so much easier . Obviously if you can’t find the precooked links by all means cook your own, but I sure hope everyone can find these. I tend to make little finger foods for breakfast on holiday mornings . I will make these along with my sausage balls and my boys are super happy.
Things you need to make Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket
- One can of crescent Rolls
- 2 Packages of Precooked Sausage Links
- Dipping cups – these come in handy for all kinds of things
- Baking Sheet
- Pizza Cutter-optional but Makes life easier
- parchment paper
Let’s make Breakfast!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and either spray a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper. Open and unroll the crescent rolls and divide it in four sections.
Take 1/4 of the dough and cut in six strips and wrap the sausage , then place them on the baking sheet.
Repeat this 3 more times and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with or without syrup, I highly recommend the syrup if you like savory and sweet.
Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket
- 2 Packages Precooked Jimmy Dean Sausage links
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- Optional-Syrup for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and either spray a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper
- Open the crescent rolls and using the perforations divide it in four sections .
- Too cut evenly 1/4 of the dough is cut into 6 strips
- After cutting 6 strips wrap the precooked sausages and place them on the cookie sheet
- Repeat this 3 more times
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm with or without syrup
** This post contains affiliate links