Have you ever had a slice of cake that made you say “HOLY COW”? If you haven’t stop now and get the ingredients for this Holy Caramel Cow Cake, it will change your life. This cool creamy treat is a twist on a old favorite at my house. For years I have made a Holy Cow Cake very similar to this but I used butterfingers . This cake is so decadent it is hard to finish an entire slice, but I managed to force myself.
This cake is so easy to make since it starts with a plain ole cake mix. It’s what you do to that plain cake is what makes it out of this world. Trust me , bring this cake to a potluck and it will be the talk of the party.
Start off by baking a devil’s food cake in a 9×13 baking pan according to the box’s directions. While the cake is slightly warm poke holes with a large straw or the handle of a wooden spoon. Mix together the condensed milk and caramel , then slowly pour it over the cake. Once the cake is completely cooled the frosting can be made. Start by mixing one cup of milk with the caramel pudding and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl whip together room temperature cream cheese and whipping topping, beat until very smooth. Once that is smooth add the caramel pudding and beat until Smooth.
Spread the frosting onto the cooled cake, cover and chill one to two hours. Once the cake is top with chopped twix and drizzle with caramel and chocolate. This is honestly the cake chocolate and caramel lovers dream of.
Be Hold ..The Holy Caramel Cow Cake !! ENJOY!!
Other Desserts you may enjoy
Holy Caramel Cow Cake
- 1 Devil's Food Cake and needed ingredients according to the box
- 1 14 oz can a sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons a caramel ice cream topping
- 8 oz container whipped topping
- 8 oz cream cheese -room temperature
- 3.4 oz Jell-O Simply Good Caramel
- 1 cup milk-I use whole milk
- 3 Regular sized Caramel Twix-chopped
- Caramel and Chocolate drizzled
Optional Frosting If Caramel Jello Pudding isn't available
- 8 oz container of whipped topping
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 3.4 Instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 tablespoons caramel topping
- Bake Devil's Food Cake according to the box's directions in a 9x13 pan
- Let the cake slightly cool and poke random holes with a straw or wooden spoon handle
- In a measuring cup mix condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of caramel ice cream topping
- Slowly poor condensed milk mixture over the cake making sure it gets in all the holes
- Let the cake completely cool
- In a small bowl beat 1 cup of milk and the caramel jell-o pudding and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl whip the cream cheese and whipped topping until nice and smooth
- Add the caramel pudding and whip until smooth
- Carefully spread on cooled cake
- Cover and chill for a 1-2 hours
- Right before serving add chopped twix
- Drizzle with chocolate and caramel
Si ya empezamos abriendo caja de……. Mal empezamos. Saludos
[…] Holy Caramel Cow Cake […]