The weather in southern Louisiana has been on 70’s and beautiful! This time of year on the weekends we are either boiling crawfish or barbecuing. We use any excuse to sit outside and soak in the weather , this past weekend was no exception. This Zesty Pasta Salad supreme is one of my all time favorite salads. Seriously, I will usually hide the leftovers in the fridge so I can nibble on it for a few days all by myself. This is one of those salads I never grow tired of and make it several times a year.
I discovered this salad supreme mix shortly after I got married in 1999 and started making a good Zesty Pasta Salad with it. This dish has morphed over the years and I have added ingredients and taken away, figuring out what we liked. Finally I have the perfect summer side , It has only taken 19 years , lol. My only advice when making this salad is beware , it is addictive !!
This is a simple salad with very simple ingredients.
Start by boiling the pasta , draining it and run cool water over it until it is cool.
While the pasta is boiling peel and chop the cucumber, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and turkey roni.
In a large bowl pour the zesty Italian dressing over the pasta ans mix well
Add the salad supreme and Parmesan cheese to the pasta and mix well
Add the the cucumber, tomatoes, cheese and turkey pepperoni and mix well
Cover and chill for a few hours and give a good stir before serving
Other Recipes you may enjoy
Zesty Pasta Salad Supreme
- 12 oz Package Tricolored Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 Heaping Tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme
- 1/4 Cup Bottled Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz cubed Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 package os 8oz
- 2.5 oz Turkey Pepperoni 1/2 package of 5oz package
- 2 Roma Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 Cucumber peeled and chopped
- Boil Pasta according to package ..around 10 minutes was good for me
- Once pasta is done drain and rinse with cool water until it is cool and let drain well
- While pasta is boiling prepare tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey pepperoni and cheese
- In a large bowl mix a zesty italian dressing and pasta
- Mix in salad Supreme and canned parmesan cheese
- Mix in tomatoes, cheese, turkey peperoni and cucumbers
- Chill for a few hours , give a good stir before serving. If you feel the salad is too dry for your taste you can always add a little extra dressing