These Air Fryer Ravioli are a quick and easy appetizer great for any occasion. Crisp on the outside and gooey inside , perfect with marinara of your choice. These are great for any occasion from movie night to party snacks. These can be easily breaded ahead of time and cooking them when you are ready to serve. Making this the ultimate quick and easy party snack. If you you like this recipe check out my Jalapeno Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs .
What you will need to make these Air Fryer Ravioli:
- An Air Fryer – These can be baked in the oven but they won’t be as crisp and using the air fryer
- Air Fryer Liners
- Large Eggs
- Bread crumbs and Panko Crumbs of your choice
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Do I have to use an Air Fryer ? This recipe was developed for the air fryer , they can be baked but they won’t have the crispness .
- What kind of Bread crumbs do I use? This I leave up to the user , if you want the extra flavor by using different bread crumbs go for it.
- Do I have to use an egg? You need something to make the bread crumbs stick.
- Do I have to use a fryer basked liner ? I recommend using something , parchment paper can be used as well.
Let’s get started !
In small bowl beat the two eggs . In another small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Line the air fryer basket with a liner or parchment paper.
Dip a ravioli in the eggs and let the excess drip off
Once the excess egg drips off coat it well with the bread crumb mixture
Place the coated ravioli in the a lined air fryer basket . Careful not to over crowd them. Spritz them with a little cooking spray.
Cook at 370 for 3-4 minutes . Flip them and give them another spritz with spray and cook another 3-4 minutes
Serve warm with a marinara sauce for dipping
If you like this recipe you will love these :
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 1 container refrigerated Ravioli of your choice beaten
- 2 Large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs any kind
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread crumbs any kind
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- marinara sauce for dipping
- In small bowl beat the two eggs . In another small bowl mix together the bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Line the air fryer basket with a liner or parchment paper.
- Dip a ravioli in the eggs and let the excess drip off
- Once the excess egg drips off coat it well with the bread crumb mixture
- Place the coated ravioli in the a lined air fryer basket . Careful not to over crowd them
- Spritz them with a little cooking spray
- Cook at 370 for 3-4 minutes . Flip them and give them another spritz with spray and cook another 3-4 minutes
- Serve warm with a marinara sauce for dipping
I love my air fryer, but I can’t believe that I haven’t thought of air frying ravioli! This is genius! 🙂
That’s a great dinner idea, easy and quick, perfect for busy nights. The family will love it. Thanks for the recipe.
These little bites look absolutely heavenly! I love ravioli as is, but crispy and like finger food?! Yes please. And so easy! Happy dance….
This air fryer ravioli recipe comes out just like the deep-fried ravioli that I love in restaurants.
Yes ..thanks so much!
Oh my heavens! This is one of those recipes that I would have never thought of but is just beyond genius! This one doesn’t disappoint!
I’ve made these several times now and they are so good! My son loves to eat these when he gets home from school. He dips them in marinara…so good and easy to make!
It is a great snack. So glad he likes them.
This is such a nice appetizer. I had a party and made this. It was the crow pleaser. The texture of teh ravioli is perfectly crunchy.
I am so glad everyone enjoyed them
I just love fried ravioli, and the air fryer did the job nicely! They came out nice and crisp, and the process couldn’t have been easier.
So much easier than frying !! I am so glad you liked them.
Oooh, yum! This ravioli was way tastier than I thought it’d be. Thanks for the fantastic recipe!
I am so glad you enjoyed them