These Air Fryer Mac and cheese bites are warm and the light crust holds in gooey cheese. The ultimate comfort food in bite sized pieces and dipped in sauce. These are made from leftovers when you make an Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese. They are perfect for parties or game night . Place these on a platter with a sauce , these will be the first thing to go. Trust me kids and adults will loves these .
I am going to admit I am late to the Air Fryer game . I resisted from buying one for a very long time because I didn’t want another kitchen appliance . This is the first new appliance that I truly love and I really don’t know why I took so long to buy one .
What you will need to make Air Fryer Mac and cheese bites :
- Air Fryer -of course
- Air Fryer Liners-these are a life saver but Parchment paper is a good alternative
- Leftover Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese
- Bread Crumbs
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Grated parmesan cheese
Tips to make these :
- The biggest thing is to make sure you turn these . If you don’t the bottom will get soggy .
- Any types of bread crumbs and seasoning can be used
- If you want to heat these up you can pop them back on the air fryer for 2-3 minutes
The first thing you need to do is cut up cold macaroni and cheese . Beat the eggs and mix the bread crumbs with the parmesan cheese. Dip the cube in the eggs.
Then coat it with the bread crumb mixture .
After that place them in the air fryer basket that has a liner.
You will Cook on 370 for 12 minutes total flipping every 4 minutes .
Serve warm alone or with dipping sauce .
If you like this recipe you will love these :
Air Fryer Mac N Cheese Bites
- Cold Left over Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese cut into bite sized cubes
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs any variety
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs any variety
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Lg Eggs -Beaten
- marinara sauce for dipping
- Cube the Cold Mac and Cheese into bite sized pieces
- In a bowl combine the two different bread crumbs and parmesan cheese
- Beat the egg in a small bowl
- Dip the cubes into the beaten eggs
- Then coat it well with the bread crumb mixture
- Place them in a lined air fryer basket
- Cook on 370 for 12 minutes total flipping every 4 minutes
- Serve warm with your favorite marinara sauce