Who doesn’t have memories of eating cookie dough straight out of the bowl as a kid and just being in cookie dough heaven?? This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball is just like eating the real stuff but you don’t have to worry about the uncooked eggs. WINNING!! I am so in love with the scrumptious little ball of happiness. Just having proclaimed my love of cookie dough this combines another love of mine..chocolate and peanut butter. This is really what fat girls dream of, LOL. This is a fun dessert or snack to set out for kids and adults to enjoy. Trust me, everyone will love this one.
Let’s Make a Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball !
This recipe has simple ingredients and is just as easy to throw together. Start off by blending the cream cheese , peanut butter and vanilla until everything is nice and smooth. Add the brown sugar and powdered sugar and blend again. Fold in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips until they are incorporated. When forming the ball I like spraying wax paper with cooking spray and line a bowl with it. Then fill the wax paper lined bowl with the dough mixture, Using this method also gives a flat surface when you serve it on a plate. Fold the wax paper over the top and chill for a few hours.
Turn the chilled ball onto a plate and cover the ball with the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips .Serve with chocolate graham crackers , nilla wafers or even Teddy Grahams if you have small kids eating this.
If you love this recipe check out my Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Or check out my Nutter Butter Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Ball
- 2 8 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 Box of Chocolate Graham Crackers or Nilla Wafers
- Blend the cream cheese , peanut butter, and vanilla
- Add brown sugar and powdered sugar , blend well
- Fold in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Form the mixture into a ball , I wax paper sprayed with cooking spray wrapped around the ball works great
- Chill for several hours
- Place formed ball on a plate and coat the outside with a 1/2 a cup of mini chocolate chips
- Serve with Chocolate Graham crackers or Nilla wafers