These four ingredient strawberry crinkle cookies are sweet , chewy and perfect for strawberry lovers. Using a cake mix makes these cookies super simple and they come together quickly. Coating the cookie dough with powdered sugar makes a beautiful crinkle effect that gives these cookies a fancy feel. These are perfect for any occasion and will satisfy the strawberry lovers in your life. These would be perfect for valentine’s day , easter or even summer holidays. If you loke simple cookies made from mixes check out my brownie mix cookies .
* THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS I MAY MAKE A SMALL PROFIT FROM PRODUCTS AT NO COST TO YOU . JUST TO NOTE I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I USE AND LOVE CLICK HERE FOR FULL DISCLAIMER
What you will need to make Strawberry Crinkle Cookies :
- Strawberry Cake Mix of your choice
- 2 Beaten eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar
- Mixing bowl
- baking sheet -Click here for my favorite
- cookie scoops-Click here for my favorite
- parchment paper
- rubber spatula
Let’s make some cookies !!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl add the cake mix , oil and beaten eggs.
Mix with a rubber spatula until the dough comes together .
With a cookie scoop out a portion of dough and roll in a ball then coat that ball of dough with powdered sugar. Place the coated dough a the prepared baking sheet about two inches apart .
Bake 9-11 minutes and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet 5 minutes .
Transfer the warm cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely .
Enjoy these cookies year round but would be perfect for Easter or summer holidays.
If you love these cookies check out there:
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
- 1 Box Strawberry cake mix
- 2 Large Eggs Slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl add the cake mix , oil and beaten eggs
- Mix with a rubber spatula until the mix comes together
- With a cookie scoop out a portion of dough and roll in a ball then coat that ball of dough with powdered sugar.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart .
- Bake 9-11 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minute on the baking sheet
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely