Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter is the perfect butter for anything that sits still. It is creamy ans sweetened with fresh strawberries . It’s funny how I get inspirations for recipes . Sometimes I try something and think of ways I could totally make it better. Then there are the times I just dream up crazy things and give it a try. Then there are the times I try things at a restaurant and want to recreate them on my own, this is the case for this recipe. A few years ago my husband and I went to San Antonio for the weekend. One morning we ate at a little place for breakfast where I got a fluffy Belgium waffle and it was amazing. It was served with a strawberry whipped butter and I fell in love with this delicious spread so much I opted not to use syrup. I adored how it was slightly sweet but didn’t give you a sugar rush like syrup. This inspired me to experiment with this concept at home. I went home and started working on recreating something similar.
While I loved the spread I had in Texas I thought adding cream cheese would add a little richness. Boy I was right and the results were amazing .I believe I will keep a jar of this Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese butter in fridge at all times. This is good smeared on just about anything that will hold still. I have a perfect waffle in mind this fluffy whipped magic will be good on. I can’t wait to share the recipe .
Let’s Make Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter
To make this yummy mixture start off by cutting up a few strawberries and blending them to a fine puree . Set the puree aside to add to the cream cheese butter mixture
Place butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and blend well.
Add the reserved fresh strawberry puree and blend well.
Whipped Strawberry Cream Cheese Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter -room temp
- 4 oz Cream Cheese- room temp
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup of Fresh Strawberry Puree
- Dice up 4-5 Strawberries and puree in a blender or food processor and set aside
- Blend butter , cream cheese, and powdered sugar until blended well
- Add 1/3 cup of fresh strawberry puree
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge
- Serve on bagels , toast ,biscuits, pancakes , waffles .... anything your heart desires