What is the perfect Christmas Martini? It has to have chocolate and peppermint ,right? I am not going to make any excuses here..I love to create adult beverages. Give me a theme and adorable glasses ,my wheels start to turn. I saw these cute martini glasses at one of my favorite stores and I snatched them up on Black Friday . I knew at that moment I would be creating a few Christmas Martinis. I packed up my liquor suitcase, yes I have one, and brought my toys to a friends house and started to create Christmas magic. She was my martini guinea pig and this chocolate peppermint martini was one of our favorites. Seriously, nothing says Christmas more than chocolate and peppermint. The Kris Kringltini was born.
This Christmas martini would be perfect for any holiday party but don’t forget something to snack on. If you want to stay on the Christmas spirit Cranberry Orange Ball with Carmalized Pecans. Looking for something a little more hearty Pineapple Jalapeno Meatballs are perfect.
- 3 oz Half and Half
- 1 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 3/4 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- Extra Chocolate Syrup for Glass
- Note Most shot glasses are 1.5 oz if you don't have one with measurements on it
- Optional add chocolate syrup around the inside of a martini glass and let some run down the inside of the glass
- Fill a martini shaker half way up out halfway up with ice
- add 2 shot glasses of half and half
- add 1 shot of vanilla vodka
- add 1/2 shot peppermint schnapps
- add 1 Tablespoon of Chocolate Syrup
- Put the lid on the shaker and shake well for about 45-60 seconds
- Strain beverage into your prepared martini glass