This Pink Hot Cocoa Mix is rich , creamy and full of strawberry flavor. It is perfect for the strawberry milk lover and a sweet change from chocolate cocoa. This is a super simple mix with only three ingredients that anyone can find . While this is the perfect mix anytime of year it is a great treat for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day or even better make a Pink Hot Cocoa bomb with the mix.
Equipment Needed to make this mix:
- Strawberry Nesquik
- White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- Powdered coffee creamer
- Mixing bowls
- Air tight storage container
Start by gathering your three ingredients. The only thing that is important is using the strawberry Nesquik . The pudding and the creamer can be your favorite or what brand you can find. That is the beauty of this recipe , all of the ingredients are easily accessible. If you have a big box store such as Wal-mart in your area you should have access to these ingredients,
Measure the ingredients and mix them in a bowl . Now, run the mix threw a mesh sifter , this insures there are no lumps and helps mix everything .
Once your mix has been run through a sifter it is ready to be used. I recommend storing this in a air tight container . Warm a mug full of milk and then add 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of mix and stir well. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream.
To see my Pink Hot Cocoa Bomb Video Click Here
Pink Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Strawberry Nesquik Mix
- 3/4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 small package white chocolate instant pudding mix *See notes
- Mix all three ingredients together in a bowl
- Run the mix through a mesh sifter
- Store mix in an air tight container
- To serve heat up a mug of milk
- Add 1 1/2 -2 Tablespoons of mix to the warmed milk and mix well
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream