This easy peach cobbler recipe is buttery and rich, a cross between a cobbler and pie. It’s amazing served warm with ice cream anything time of the year. This is my take on a classic cobbler recipe made with Bisquick. Over the years I have made hundreds of peach cobblers and honestly there isn’t one I don’t like. While I adore cobblers made with a pie like crust this is how I grew up eating cobblers. My mother loved easy and did not mess with making a pie crust let alone a large crust for a cobbler. If you love cobblers check out my Easy Blackberry cobbler .
For this Easy Peach cobbler I chose to make this with very simple ingredients, mostly pantry staples. This not only makes this dessert super easy , it makes it affordable . With grocery prices are soaring this is a great dessert that can be made and it’s easy on the budget . I have made 100’s if not 1000’s of peach cobblers in my adult life and honestly I have not made one I didn’t like. With this recipe I wanted a distinct crust layer with a pie like filling on the bottom. I achieved it with this recipe , it is so good.
What you will need to make Easy Peach Cobbler :
** THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS I MAY MAKE A SMALL PROFIT FROM PRODUCTS AT NO COST TO YOU . JUST TO NOTE I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS I USE AND LOVE CLICK HERE FOR FULL DISCLAIMER
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees . Place a stick of butter in a baking dish and put it in the oven to melt.
In a mixing bowl combine sugar , cinnamon , and cornstarch and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl combine bisquick, sugar and milk.
Whisk until smooth.
Once the butter is melted pour the peach mixture over the butter.
Then pour the bisquick mixture over the peaches .
Bake until golden brown and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes .
Serve warm with Ice cream .
If you love this recipe check out these out:
Easy Peach Cobbler
- 8 Tablespoon Butter 1 stick
- 29 oz Canned Peaches in Heavy Syrup Reserve 1/3 cup of syrup ..see notes
- 1/3 Cup Reserved heavy syrup from the peaches
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Corn starch
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the butter in a 2 1/2 -3 QT baking dish and place it in the oven until the butter is melted.
- Place the drained peaches in a mixing bowl and add the reserved syrup.
- In small bowl mix 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon . Pour it over the peaches .
- Add the corn starch. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl add the Bisquick and sugar .
- Add the milk and whisk together until it is smooth
- Remove the dish from the oven once the butter is melted and pour the peach mixture over it .
- Pour the batter on top of the peaches and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Once the top is golden remove it from the oven and let it cool for 15-20 minutes .
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired