Indulge in the ultimate snacking experience with Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix! Discover the ideal blend of sweet and savory, perfectly seasoned with a delightful hint of fall spices. This irresistible mix features Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, crunchy peanuts, savory pretzels, and nostalgic candy corns. Once you start, you won’t be able to resist – the snack you can’t stop munching on! If you love pumpkin spice as much as me then check out my Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles .
This post contains affiliate links of products I love and use . This only means I make a small profit if you use any of my links with no cost to you tap HERE for a full disclosure
What you will need to make Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix :
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- candy corn
- brown sugar
- pumpkin spice
- measuring cups and spoons
- small sauce pan
- large mixing bowl
- baking sheet
FAQ’s about this recipe :
- Where do I get Pumpkin Spice Cheerios ? These are seasonal and usually available at supermarkets by mid September
- What if I want to make this and it isn’t fall? No problem , add an extra teaspoon of Pumpkin spice to the sauce
- How do I store this ? In anything that is air tight . I find Ziploc bags work well
- How long will this stay good ? In an air tight container 7-10 days , if you store it in the fridge it may prolong the life a little longer
- I hate candy corns what else can I use ? Anything you like that is sweet ..M&Ms , chocolate covered peanuts , Reese’s Pieces are all good examples
Let’s Make Pumpkin Spice Cheerio Mix !
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a large bowl mis together the cheerios , peanuts and pretzels .
In a small sauce pan melt butter and add brown sugar . Once it comes up to a boil remove it from the heat and add the pumpkin spice and vanilla . Stir until combined
Pour the the butter mixture over your dry ingredients in the bowl. Stir to coat well
Once it is coated well transfer it to a baking sheet . Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes .
Once cooled add the candy corns .
Store in an air tight containers. This would be a perfect treat for kids Halloween parties , or Harvest festivals .
If you like this recipe check out these :
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Snack Mix
- 8 cups Pumpkin Spice Cherrios
- 2 Cups Pretzels
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter 2 sticks
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extracts
- 11 oz Candy Corn see notes
- Preheat Oven to 250 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin spice cheerios , peanuts and pretzels .
- In a sauce pan combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon over medium medium heat. Once the mixture comes to a slight boil and the sugar is dissolved remove from the heat
- Stir in pumpkin spice and vanilla
- Pour sugar mixture over the cereal mixture and stir well
- Transfer to a large roasting pan or large cookie sheet Lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes
- Once cooled add in the candy corns
- Mix well and store an air tight container
- Reese's Pieces
- Chocolate covered almonds or peanuts
- Chocolate covered espresso beans